Thursday, October 23, 2008

Surviving L.A. - Oh the Irony!

So....for years I said I could never live in CA - and definitely not L.A.....and so my husband, of course, gets an amazing job opportunity in L.A. [:(]

I said I could never live there for many reasons....most of all the earthquakes. Within 7 months of living here....earthquake. [:S]

So last week some of you were kindly expressing concern for those of us dealing with wildfires.
They are no where near me...I said....don't worry.

This morning I was lying in bed awake at 4 a.m. Decided to turn on the TV. There is a wildfire burning about 3 miles from my house. [:]

Mind you, it would still have to burn through a ton of concrete to get to me....but still.....I'm starting to take this personally!

So I am trying a new tact....

I could never live over seas. Being an Ex Pat would be horrible. I would HATE to have to move to England. Or Sweden. Or Australia. I could never live there.......[:D]

No comments: